Parking and Open Air Structures
Wabo®GutterFlex is a flexible fabric reinforced neoprene gutter that satisfies the required movement criteria and compresses without damage during the full cycle of joint closure. The system collects and drains excess amounts of moisture through a drain tube that exhibits similar flexibility. The neoprene gutter is fabric reinforced to minimize material elongation due to the collection of excess moisture or debris. The under slab model provides a cost-effective solution for the remedial repair of falling systems. Either version can be used as a secondary back up to moisture protection on any expansion joint system in today’s marketplace.
- New construction or rehabilitation where watertightness is needed.
- Any expansion joint system that requires secondary moisture protection.
- Extending service life of failing expansion joint systems.
- Flexible gutter system
- Cost effective
- Fabric reinforced neoprene
- Optional drain tube assembly
- Primary waterproofing
- Secondary waterproofing