WABO Fire Flex
Fire Barrier Systems
Wabo®FireFlex is approved to accommodate +/- 50% parallel lateral shear and multi-directional seismic movement. Additionally, Wabo®FireFlex is cycle tested to exceed ASTM E-1399 and is listed with Underwriters Laboratories for Class II and III movement classifications for standard and seismic lateral shear. This system has been used in many projects throughout New Zealand, including projects in the Auckland area.
- For standard and seismic joint openings 2 inches and larger.
- Applications that must meet the requirements of ASTM E-119, NFPA-251 UBC 7-1, UL-2079 for fire endurance and UL-2079 Class II and III, ASTM E-1399 and ICBO ES AC30 for cycle testing.
- Applications with movement normal and parallel to expansion opening
- Fire ratings to 2 hrs. for nominal openings up to 20 inches
- Meets UL-2079 and ICBO AC30
- Cycle tested for seismic lateral shear
- Listed with UL-class II & III movement
- No caulks or sealants required for installation