Parking and Open Air Structures
Wabo®Evazote UV is preformed low density closed cell joint seal that is bonded into place with a two component 100% solids modified epoxy adhesive. Wabo®Evazote has a working movement range of 60% compression, 30% tension and 120% shear. The UV stability of Wabo®Evazote allows the seal to be resistant to abrasion, oxidation, oils, salt and other materials that are spilled on or applied to the surface.
- Sealing joints on bridges, parking decks, stadiums, buildings and waste water treatment facilities
- Repair and maintenance of existing joints
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Expansion joints with varying joint widths.
- Versatile movement - Can accommodate movement of 90% of its nominal width, allowing 60% compression and 30% tension. The seal can also accommodate up to 120% shear movement.
- Nitrogen Blown - Profile minimizes dirt and debris in the joint opening. When compressed the center portion does not extend upward above the seals original height.
- Simplicity - Minimal components and flexibility of seal allows for quick joint repairs and short traffic closures.
- Hydrostatic Applications - Standard system can accommodate up to 10 feet of hydro-static pressure.